WHERE ART & CRAFT UNITE!
Monday & Tuesday - Class/Events Only
Wednesday - Saturday: 11:00am - 8:00pm
Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
422 WASHINGTON ST.
COLUMBUS, IN 47201
This is a fun class to learn how to create just about anything!
• Learn the basics of crocheting
• Importance of the proper gauge
• Assorted stitches (chain, single, double, treble and more)
• Decipher patterns and terminology (hdc, dc, tr, ch, and more)
• Learn about types of yarn and cotton (3 ply, worsted and
• Difference on needles
• Learn about other types of materials to use to crochet
• Other essential items to help on crocheting a project
Beginning Crochet -
Week 1: Basic stitch of chain, single and half double and basic
Week 2: Make a Basic Washcloth
Week 3: Learn blocking to shape, begin a spring scarf
Week 4: Finish Spring Scarf
Cost: $60/session plus supplies
Beginner Kit: Yarn for washcloth project, Hook & Scissors - $8
Beginning Acrylic Begins Oct 5th